We’re excited to announce that Maximizer CRM 2016 has arrived – and with a stunning new range of features! Over the next few weeks, we’ll be unveiling a series of quick-fire videos which detail our favourite new features of Maximizer CRM 2016 – and we hope to make them your favourites, too.
- Interface Improvements: Maximizer CRM 2016 contains multiple user interface improvements designed to enhance user productivity. One of our favorites: You can now perform other actions while editing a note.
- Superior Contact Management: Enhanced search functionality, the ability to import opportunities, and better partner management tools have been added to Maximizer CRM 2016.
- Chrome Support: Maximizer CRM 2016 fully supports the Google Chrome browser.
- Hotlist Management: You can now view multiple user’s Hotlists at once – great for Team Leaders. It also allows you to track the status of tasks delegated to other users. You can batch edit dates too.
- Smarter Dashboards: When viewing bar or pie charts, clicking on an individual bar or slice will retrieve the data relevant to that portion of the graph. Totals no longer show the decimal point if it’s not needed.
- Mobile Enhancements: The mobile platform has received numerous improvements including better search capability, quick access to saved searches and favorite lists, and more.
If you have any burning questions about Maximizer 2016, or you’re thinking about upgrading your current CRM system, click the button below and one of our CRM experts will be in touch. We’re always here to help!