ChromeCRM is an on-demand, Software as a Service (SaaS) Customer Relationship Management system. Its rich features enable integrated delivery of classic CRM, high-quality management information and deep web and email integration.
Why we recommend Chrome CRM
As an SAAS CRM system, Chrome CRM is securely accessible from anywhere with an internet connection. Additionally it offers an extremely low-cost approach to feature-rich CRM functionality. ChromeCRM can also be customised by the author on your behalf – unlike most other SaaS systems which have no customisation options.
From £25.00 per user, per month.
With TaskCentre, your organisation can add Workflow capabilities to its existing software applications, which immediately increases productivity, eradicates administrative waste and enhances stakeholder relationships.
Data Services & Integration
TaskCentre bridges the gap between separate information systems or web services, by providing a graphical process modeller and comprehensive operating environment that either dramatically reduces, or totally eliminates the need for complex integration development.
Whether they\’re reports, letters, order acknowledgements, invoices or statements, structured and repetitive documents can be automatically generated, presented and delivered via a variety of formats and channels.
- Understand and manage your relationships with customers, prospects, suppliers, partners etc.
- Classify organisations and contacts – and produce statistical reports
- Easily access information in one place – information that is always up to date and synchronised with other systems
- Instantly access all incoming and outgoing communication in one location
- Integrate with your email client: Outlook, Thunderbird, or built in Web Client
- MS Office, PDF, AutoCAD drawings, scanned documents, SMS messages are all supported in ChromeCRM
- Share documents, presentations, etc. internally through a shared space
- View company calendar, task manager and knowledgebase
- Create proposals and other documents easily via the products and services database
- Select documents to be shared with the outside world through your website
- Manage a well organised and efficient sales process from prospect to end of sale
- Deliver timely and high standard customer service with help from the support handling system
- Enforce consistency in the quality of deliverables through customisable quotation systems and order checklists
- Assess quantitative metrics such as case volume and resolution times for team members
- Display accurate, up-to-date reports on the interactive dashboard to avoid constant running of routine reports
- Deliver a more meaningful service to customers by encouraging staff and giving them the tools they need to improve service levels
- Enable customers to access knowledge base articles and self-help to resolve issues
- Enable customers to raise support requests and track the progress of existing issues
- Provide access to a sub-set of your Sage CRM data and functionality, fully integrated with your own website
Advanced Business Alerts can be configured and reconfigured to address your exact business needs simply and quickly. You will also not lose them when you upgrade your primary application.
TaskCentre integrates seamlessly with a huge range of applications and systems, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Infor CRM, dotmailer email marketing, and more.