Here at Collier Pickard we are always busy working on a number of projects. Our continued growth, coupled with the loyalty of our client base, means we often need to expand our team to meet the growing demand for our services.
Experience in CRM is a plus for anyone considering a career with Collier Pickard, but attitude and personality are even more important to us. As a company with a long history in CRM, many of our team members have been working together for a long time – in no small part due to the opportunities for personal growth afforded to each and every team member.
A list of roles we are currently looking to fill can be seen below. If no positions are listed but you think you could make a valuable contribution to our team, please email us with your C.V. and a covering letter.
A full list of CRM jobs available at Collier Pickard can be seen below:
Infor CRM Windows/Web Developer
Date posted: 11th November 2015
We are looking for a well-established, organised, self-motivated and talented Technical Consultant (Developer) to add to our team of Infor CRM (formerly Saleslogix) Developers at our offices near Sevenoaks.
Your role will be to develop Infor CRM systems and integrations for both Windows and Web versions of the product. This also includes the development of Collier Pickard solutions for Infor CRM clients.
Proven in the following technologies/languages (in order of importance):
LAN: VBScript, SQL, C#.Net, VB.Net
Experience in the following would be beneficial:
- An in depth understanding of the software, Infor CRM (Saleslogix), however knowledge of another CRM system would be beneficial if you don’t have specific knowledge of Infor CRM
- An in depth understanding of server and workstation hardware and operating systems
- Familiarity with working with Virtual Machines (Hyper-V)
Knowledge of the following would also be beneficial:
- Data Synchronisation
- Windows Service development
- SDKs/Web Services
- IIS (6 or 7)
- COM Components
Our ideal candidate
Our ideal Technical Consultant would have a Computer Sciences degree, a strong technical background and solid understanding of Windows Server and Client Operating Systems. They would also have:
- An ability to explain complex information in both technical and clear/simple terms depending on the audience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- An ability to assess each customer’s IT knowledge levels
- Ability to deal with difficult callers
- Logical thinker with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with what can be a high pressured environment
- Attention to detail and a quick learner
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Up-to-date technical knowledge
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good organisational/time management skills
- Good, accurate record keeping
Does this sound like you? If so, apply now – No Agencies Please!